JUGGLING THE BALLS LIFE GIVES YOU…
I thought I’d take today and give you some updates about our life living in the middle of chaos and confusion. Things have been flying past me at 80 m.p.h. both literally and figuratively.
My daughter has gone back to work so guess who’s babysitting? Good Guess!!! I just couldn’t stand the idea of my babies being with strangers all day. So now they are with their grandma and great grandma. I can’t believe they will be 10 months old on the 5th of September. They’ve come a long way as you can tell by the pictures!
We’re working on getting our routine down, but so far so good. We are also bursting at the seams with baby equipment (think 2 of everything!). The benefits far outweigh any hardships.
- The babies are safe, happy, and being spoiled rotten.
- My daughter can go back to work without the added worry and stress of worrying about her babies being taken care of.
- Having the babies here so much has had such a drastic improvement with mom. She enjoys helping take care of them and playing with both. She’s more alert, engaging, and happy which is always a great thing!
My new website is almost complete. Rena’s World.com is up and running and I will be adding content very, very soon! It will be a mixture of “bloggy news”, “creative writing challenges”, “book reviews” and maybe some travel destination around the U.S. Stop by give it a once-over and tell me what you think so far! I would like to invite you to sign up for my future posts right here. I would love it if you would stop by and like my new Rena’s World Facebook Page and follow me on Twitter right here! These are separate from T.D.A.C., so if you want more of me come on over!
Speaking of T.D.A.C. it will still be right here as always. We will go back to focusing on Alzheimer’s Disease & Caregiving and how it is affecting our family as well as other Social Awareness projects with some product reviews thrown in to keep it interesting.
Last but certainly not least, I am
happy thrilled to tell you that I’ve completely finished the first draft of my 1st book! All 67,000 words of it! I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am about this. It’s been a life long dream and well….I DID IT!!!!!!!!! I still have a l-o-n-g way to go. Right now I’m in the middle of editing hell! Two things I’ve learned through this process so far…
- One little sentence can haunt you for days!
- During the writing process you weave amazingly beautiful words together and then comes the editing where you unravel it all like a crocheted chain and rework them again and again until it’s perfect.
As you can see, I’ve added a few more balls into my juggling routine. Let’s just hope I don’t drop one and end up with a concussion! WHAT’S GOING ON AT YOUR HOUSE THESE DAYS?
Appreciate the good, laugh at the crazy, and deal with the rest.
I love you momma!